For more than 30 years, Asheville Vision and Wellness has provided expert eye care to the region of Western North Carolina. Our highly skilled team delivers advanced eyecare to all of our patients. Our goals at Asheville Vision and Wellness are to provide the best individualized eye care to each patient we see in an effort to improve eye health and maximize clear vision.
Optometry Services in Asheville, NC
At Asheville Vision and Wellness, we are committed to providing quality eye care for you and your family.
- Eye Exams: Routine eye exams are a vital aspect of preventive eye care. Without routine eye exams, eye and vision issues often go undetected. The early diagnosis and treatment of vision abnormalities can prevent vision loss and improve overall well-being.
- Medical Testing: While focusing on providing high-quality vision care to patients, we offer medical testing and management of glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration, diabetes, dry eye, and ocular diseases. As part of your annual eye exam, your doctor may perform some or all of these comprehensive tests, depending upon your individual needs.
- Lasik: Lasik eye surgery is best known and most commonly performed laser refractive surgery to correct vision problems. We offer evaluations for Lasik, laser, and cataract surgery, including postoperative examinations and management.
- Eye Health Counseling: We provide eye-related nutritional counseling, including education and strategies for healthy eating and lifestyle changes. Our experienced staff is committed to providing you with excellent service.
- Medical Treatments for Eyes: We provide the best medical treatment for eye conditions, including infections, inflammation, foreign body, allergies, and dry-eye syndrome in Asheville and the surrounding area. We specifically treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction by using the heat treatment Lipiflow, Low Level Light Therapy IPL and Blephex to help remove clogged oil glands and restore normal function to those glands and treat dry eye.
Specialized in Medical Treatment for Eyes
Asheville Vision and Wellness offers comprehensive medical examinations for eye diseases and conditions that threaten visions. As part of your annual eye exam, your doctor may perform various testings including:
- Annidis RHA Multi-Spectral Imaging
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Optomap Ultra-Widefield Retinal Imaging
- Macular Pigment Density Test (MPOD)
- Slit Lamp Test
- Extended Ophthalmoscopy
- Tonometry Test
- Visual Fields Test
- Lensometer Test
- Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)
- Color Vision Test
- Cover Test
- Visual Acuity Test
- Refraction Test
- Contact Lens Evaluation
- Pachymetry Test
- Stereopsis Test
- Direct Ophthalmoscope
- Indirect Ophthalmoscope
Schedule Your Next Eye Exam Appointment
Asheville Vision and Wellness is a full-service eye and vision care provider and will take both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Asheville area come to Asheville Vision and Wellness because they know they will receive personal attention and professional care.
Our team is dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. Contact us today to schedule your annual eye exam or learn more about our eye care services.